Thursday, October 20, 2022

Lord Pour Your Strength into me

*iCommand My Day
21st October, 2022.

May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling your innermost being and personality].
Ephesians 3:16 AMPC

*Prayer
Almighty God, please pour Your strength into me and make me strong in my spirit, my mind and in my body in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, out of the rich treasury of Your glory, strengthen and reinforced me with mighty power in my inner man by the [Holy] Spirit indwelling in my innermost being and let it manifest also in my life and personality. Therefore, I declare that I will not be weak or weary again. I declare that I am bold and courageous. I am stong in my mind and in my body. I ascend to higher heights and realms in every area of my life day by day and by the strength of the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment