Monday, October 24, 2022

I Live According To God's Perfect Will for me

*iCommand My Day
25th October, 2022.

It pleased the Lord for the sake of his righteousness to make his law great and glorious.
Isaiah 42:21 NIV

*Prayer
Precious Father, make Your Word and Your Prophesies spoken over me come to pass greatly and manifest gloriously this season in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my life goes in the direction of God's plans and purposes for my life. I walk in the good, acceptable and perfect will of the Lord. My life is tailored after the written pathway and I am living according to the Word of God and my prophetic destiny. My path is as a just, I shine ever brighter day by day. I am a success. I am a victor. I am the head. I go upwards and forward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment