Friday, October 28, 2022

I Swim in Health and I Dwell in Abundance

*iCommand My Day
29th October, 2022.

The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.
Deuteronomy 28:12 NIV

*Prayer
Father, open the heavens over me, bless the works of my hands abundantly and let me be the lender not a borrower in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the heavens over me are opened and the storehouse of the Lord's bounty are open to me. All my needs are meet. All my bills are paid and all my debts are cleared. I receive rain on my life and this land in season to bless all the work of my hands. I will lend to many nations but I will borrow from none. I swim in health and dwell continually in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment