Monday, October 3, 2022

My Help Comes From The Lord

*iCommand My Day
4th October, 2022.

For this is what the Lord says: You will see neither wind nor rain, yet this valley will be filled with water, and you, your cattle and your other animals will drink.
2 Kings 3:17 NIV

*Prayer
Father, regardless of whether the economic or political space improve, I declare that for me; I swim in health and dwell in abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my help does not come from the mountains or hills of influence. I declare that my help comes from the Lord God, the maker of the heavens and the earth. Therefore, it makes no difference what is going on with people and institutions around me, I declare mu case is different; I am like the tree planted by the rivers of water. I bring forth my fruit in it's season, my leaves do not wither and everything I lay my hands on shall prosper in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment