Wednesday, October 12, 2022

I Am Not Forgotten

*iCommand My Day
13th October, 2022.

For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
Hebrews 6:10 NKJV

*Prayer
Faithful Father, I have no other God but You alone, please remember me for good, turn my life around and make me a wonder to my generation in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am not forgotten. The Lord is my rewarder and the blessings of the Lord finds expression in my life. The Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. The favour of the Lord my God rest upon me and the works of my hands, I prosper in all my ways. I am blessed and highly favoured. Everything is working for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment