Tuesday, October 11, 2022

My Name is Associated with Mercy and Graciousness

*iCommand My Day
12th October, 2022.

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:16 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare I am a recipient of mercy and wherever my name is mentioned, mercy of the Lord and grace answer for me in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that in all my life's affairs, the mercy of the Lord prevails over judgment. I enjoy ease by grace. I declare that my name is associated with mercy and graciousness. Regardless of the subject of discussion or in issue, I declare whenever my name is mentioned, only glorious things are spoken of me. Mercy answers when I am called and everything is working together for my good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment