Sunday, October 9, 2022

My Future Is Secured

*iCommand My Day
10th October, 2022.

So why would I fear the future? Only goodness and tender love pursue me all the days of my life.
Psalms 23:6ATPT

*Prayer
I declare that I enjoy the goodness and mercy of the Lord all the days of my life without interruption in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I have no fear of the future. My life will not be tossed to and fro by every societal wind, ideas, trend or circumstances. I declare boldly that only goodness and the mercy and the love of God follows me all the days of my life. My path shines ever brighter. I go from strength to strength, from grace to grace and from increase to increase. I dwell in eternal bliss. I am the blessed of the Lord. I am an eternal excellence, the joy of my generations. I stand out and I do well in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment