Tuesday, October 4, 2022

The Watcher neither slumber nor sleep

*iCommand My Day
5th October, 2022.

He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
Psalms 121:3‭-‬4 NIV

*Prayer
Father, I declare that the Lord is my guide, defender and preserver and I find rest in the knowledge that the Lord is my protection day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my steps are continually ordered by the Lord, my foot will not slip. The Lord my God lights up my lamp. The path under me is broadened for my sake. The Lord watches over me day and night. He will not slumber; indeed, the Lord who watches over me and all that is connected to me neither slumber nor sleep. Therefore, I am not afraid of any evil report for the Lord is for me at all times and He is with me as a mighty One. My going out and coming in is blessed. I live in the goodness of the Lord day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment