Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Let Violence Cease and Destruction Removed

iCommand My Day
26th October, 2022.

No longer will violence be heard in your land, nor ruin or destruction within your borders, but you will call your walls Salvation and your gates Praise.
Isaiah 60:18 NIV

*Prayer
Father, cause violence to cease and let ruin and destruction be removed from our land in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus that no longer will violence be heard in our life and in our land, nor ruin or destruction within our borders, but we will call our walls Salvation and your gates Praise. Wealth and riches shall continually be in our house. I declare peace within our territory and prosperity with our boundaries. I rise and I shine. I go forward only. I make progess consistently in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment