Saturday, October 8, 2022

The Seal of God's Approval is upon me

*iCommand My Day
9th October, 2022.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.
Psalms 23:5 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord elevates me by placing His seal of approval on me and I began to get supernatural results in every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am fitted and prepared for my new season. I welcome my new season with joy and excitement. I celebrate without fear because it is the Lord that prepared the table for me in the presence of my enemies. I declare that the glory of the Lord and the beauty of the Lord is upon me and everything I do prospers. I swim in health and continue to dwell in abundance. I go upwards and forward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pasorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment