Friday, October 14, 2022

I Recieve A Total Life Upgrade

*iCommand My Day
15th October, 2022.

I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.
Genesis 12:2 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare: I come into the experiencial reality of the blessings of the Lord and I receive a total upgrade in my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am the blessed of the Lord and I declare that I come into the reality of the blessing in every area of my life. I command increase on every side. I receive rest round about. I declare - the blessing upgrades my status in life and grants me victory over every challenges I am faced with. I live a blessed and triumphant life day by day. I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water bringing forth fruits continually. My path shines ever brighter to the perfect day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment