Monday, October 31, 2022

Kings Come To The Brightness of My Rising

*iCommand My Day
31st October, 2022.

Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night, so that people may bring you the wealth of the nations— their kings led in triumphal procession.
Isaiah 60:11 NIV

*Prayer
Thank You Lord for Your protection, preservation and provisions in the tenth Month - Lord I am grateful.

*iDeclare the Decree
Lord, You have been my help and my fortress since the year began. I thank You and I am grateful. As I behold the coming month, I now stand and speak into the womb of the eleventh month and I declare that my gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night, so that people may bring to me the wealth of the nations and their kings led in triumphal procession. I declare that nations come to my light and kings come to the brightness of my rising. I declare consistent open doors in my life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment