Sunday, October 16, 2022

Blessed to be a blessing

*iCommand My Day
17th October, 2022.

I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.
Genesis 12:2 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I declare that I am blessed to be a blessing in my neighborhood, local assembly, business, career, ministry, nation, the world and everywhere I find myself in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
By virtue of the blessing of the Lord, I declare am a channel of blessing springing forth continually to everyone and everything around me and also to the world. I am the light of the world, a city set on a hill. I am the salt of the earth. My life and ministry preserves and improve the earth. I declare that nothing dies in my hands. I swim in health and dwell in abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment