Friday, September 30, 2022

For the sake of my brethren - Peace within Nigeria

*iCommand My Day
1st October, 2022.

“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you. For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, “Peace be within you.””
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭122:6, 8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I Thank You for the new month and I Thank You for Nigeria. I declare greatness and blessings over this land and this month in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
Thank You Lord for Nigeria’s 62 years of independence and I now declare that only the counsel of the Lord over Nigeria will stand. I declare that for the sake of the body of Christ and everyone connected to me - peace within Nigeria and prosperity upon our land. I declare that the years that have been eaten up by destroyers are being restored. I declare again - restore! I lay hold of the ends of Nigeria and we shake evil out of it's place. Let righteous and justice prevail in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment