Tuesday, September 20, 2022

The name of the Lord my God is name uoon me

*iCommand My Day
21st September, 2022

“Bless the one who comes in the name of the Lord. We bless you from the house of the Lord.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭118:26‬ ‭NLT‬‬

*Prayer
Father, let Your name be named upon me and let my life be a representation of Your glory and blessings in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I name the name of the Lord upon me. I declare that I am sealed by the Holy Spirit of God. I am identified with the Lord. The glory of my Father reflects all over me. The beauty and glory of the Lord radiates all over me. I am like a field which the Lord has blessed. I am planted and rooted in the Lord. I bear fruits of righteousness, peace and joy. Everything is working for me. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment