Thursday, September 1, 2022

Supernatural Lifting

*iCommand My Day
2nd September, 2022

A little one shall become a thousand, And a small one a strong nation. I, the Lord, will hasten it in its time.”
Isaiah 60:22 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, in this ninth month, please hasten Your word to perform it in my life and let me experience supernatural lifting in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that every word fron the Lord concerning my life comes to pass speedily and quickly. The Lord hasten to perfom His words, promises and prophesies to me. This month, I declare let the doors begin to open. Let light shine on my pathway. Every where I turn, I declare that I experience favour. I function with divine wisdom and by the leading of the Holy Spirit. I do well this month. Nothing is too difficult for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment