Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Happy New Month! Be Fruitful and Increase On every side

*iCommand My Day
1st September, 2022

A little one shall become a thousand, And a small one a strong nation. I, the Lord, will hasten it in its time.”
Isaiah 60:22 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I Thank You for the new month and I ask that You make me a thousand times more fruitful and strong and let me have increase on every side in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; this month, I arise and I shine forth brightly. I declare that this is the month that I increase more and more. I continue to prosper day by day. I thrive and flourish in the courts of my God. I am constantly refreshed in my spirit, soul and body. Everything is working for my good this month. I go forward and upward only this season and beyound in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment