Friday, August 12, 2022

My Trust, Faith and Hope is in the Lord

*iCommand My Day
13th August, 2022.

“Where is your faith?” he asked his disciples. In fear and amazement they asked one another, “Who is this? He commands even the winds and the water, and they obey him.”
Luke 8:25 NIV

*Prayer
Dear Lord, I declare that my trust, my hope and my faith is in You and in You alone do I depend and I am safe in You continually in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Lord, my eyes are on You. My heart is stayed on You. It is in You I live and move and have my being.You are my source and You are my confidence. You are my healer and my helper. Therefore, I declare boldly than nothing and no one can be against me. I always have all I need and I always overcome every obstacle and challenges. I prevail over the storms and winds of this life and I am above only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment