Friday, August 26, 2022

I Increase - Roots Downwards, Fruits Upward

*iCommand My Day
27th August, 2022.

And the remnant who have escaped of the house of Judah Shall again take root downward, And bear fruit upward.
II Kings 19:30 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I receive divine restoration and establishment, In all my endeavors, I take root downward and bear fruits upward in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare that there is a restoration of everything thing I have lost. I recover lost time, ideas, resources, network, helpers and promotions. I declare that it returns to me in seven folds. I declare that shame and disgrace is gone far away from me and my honour is restored. Therefore, I increase on every side. The Lord crowns this year for me with His goodness, my path drops with abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment