Thursday, August 18, 2022

His Love Flows Through Me

*iCommand My Day
19th August, 2022.

“If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭11:13‬ ‭NIV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I declare that Your Love is shed abroad in my heart by Your Spirit and I live according to Your divine dictates in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that Your Love flows through me and every aspect of my life by the manifestation of Your Spirit who dwells in me. My words are seasoned with salt. My actions are motivated by love and my life is a living expression of the divine nature. I declare that the works of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus are at work in me. I declare that my heart is transformed and my mind is renewed. Therefore, I have the mind of Christ. I do good everywhere and I am a blessing to my generation in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment