Monday, August 22, 2022

I Have More Than Enough Till I Begin To Lend to Many Nations

*iCommand My Day
23rd August, 2022.

“For the Lord God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed.
Isaiah 50:7 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare boldly that the Lord God will help me; therefore I will not be disgraced; therefore I have set my face like a flint, and I know that I will not be ashamed in Jesus name, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree: I arise and I shine. I speak to every mountain before me; be moved out of my way. I command every troubles to cease and every storm to quiet. I declare that all my debts are paid. I receive supernatural debt cancelation. I declare supernatural supplies. I declare all my needs are met and my bills are paid up. I declare that I have more than enough until I begin to lend to many nations. I swim in health and live in abundance. Wealth and riches are in my house. My prosperity endures. I go forward only in Jesus name, amen


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment