Wednesday, August 3, 2022

It Is My Year Of Establishment - I Go Forward

iCommand My Day
4th August, 2022

And I said, “What are these coming to do?” So he said, “These are the horns that scattered Judah, so that no one could lift up his head; but the craftsmen are coming to terrify them, to cast out the horns of the nations that lifted up their horn against the land of Judah to scatter it.”
Zechariah 1:21 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I declare that every power working against my lifting and promotion; let them be judged, broken and blown away as chaff is driven before the wind in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare; this is my year of establishment. I am rooted and ground in favour. Every contrary force; I name you chaff and I command you to be blown away. I am a victor not victim. I am not a loser, I am the winner. I am the champion. I am more than conqueror. I am a winner. I am unstoppable. I go upward and forward only. I am never at disadvantage in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment