Monday, August 8, 2022

I Am A Success in this Land

iCommand My Day
9th August, 2022.

“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
Isaiah 43:18‭-‬19 NIV

*Prayer
Father, thank You for making a way for me in the wilderness and streams in wasteland, I am success in this land in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; the path ahead of me is lightened up. All obstacles on my path is cleared out. I walk upon my high places. Even in the wilderness and wastelands - I declare that I have exceptional success and advancement. I declare that I am established in wealth and abundance. The Lord is my Helper day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment