Friday, August 5, 2022

I Declare Advancement For My Family

*iCommand My Day
5th August, 2022

And I said, “What are these coming to do?” So he said, “These are the horns that scattered Judah, so that no one could lift up his head; but the craftsmen are coming to terrify them, to cast out the horns of the nations that lifted up their horn against the land of Judah to scatter it.”
Zechariah 1:21 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, put a final end to the limitations over my family - break the chains and destroy the horns of the wicked in my family today in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that that I am one with the Lord and I have been given victory in Christ Jesus. Therefore, every agreement with darkness is broken and every legal hold of the enemy is wiped off by the blood of Jesus. I declare freedom from the limitation of the enemy. I declare advancement for my family. Go forward in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment