Wednesday, August 17, 2022

No fears, I Am Full of Hope and Life

*iCommand My Day
18th August, 2022.

“If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭11:13‬ ‭NIV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, drive out all fears and anxiety and impact upon me and into me Your Spirit of sound mind, love and supernatural capacity in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord has not given the spirit of fear and I do not accommodate the spirit of worrying, anxiety or stress. I declare that there is no room for depression and insecurities. I have been given the Spirit of Love, sound mind, boldness and power. Therefore I declare that the joy of the Lord is my strength and source of energy day by day. I am full of life, full of hope and full of peace by the Spirit of God. My mind is at rest and I bear the fruits of the Holy Spirit in me. My life is a source of joy, lifting and hope to everyone who comes in contact with me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment