Saturday, August 6, 2022

I Become Greater and Greater Because The Lord Is With Me

iCommand My Day
7th August, 2022.

David became greater and greater, for the Lord, the God of hosts (armies), was with him.
2 Samuel 5:10 AMP

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for You are always with me and I declare that I become greater and greater day by day because You are with me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare; the Lord my God is with me and His favour is at work in my life. Therefore, my path shines ever brighter till the perfect day. I began to prosper, I continue to prosper until I become exceedingly great. I become stronger and stronger and greater and greater. Everything is working together for good for my good. I live continuously in the overflow in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment