Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Thank You Lord For August

*iCommand My Day
31st August, 2022.

Every valley shall be exalted And every mountain and hill brought low; The crooked places shall be made straight And the rough places smooth;
Isaiah 40:4 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the eighth month and I am grateful for increase on every side. I now declare that this is the least I will ever be. I increase on all sides more and more in Jesus name, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I Thank You for You have been my Sun and Shiled and You have worked everything out in my favour. Therefore, I now stand and speak to into the month of September 2022 and I declare that I birth manifestations of God's grace and have access to new dimensions in the Lord and in every facet of my life. I declare; September is fruitful and it yields its increase onto me. I declare that no evil will proceed from me or come near me. Only glorious things are spoken of me day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment