Sunday, August 7, 2022

New Beginnings

*iCommand My Day
8th August, 2022.

“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
Isaiah 43:18‭-‬19 NIV

*Prayer
I declare; I do not dwell on the past, I move beyond the limitations of my background and I declare new beginnings in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
My past is in the past. My mistakes and failures are behind me. I do not dwell on my previous success. I arise from and ashes and I ascend into my place in life and destiny. I grow in leaps and bounds. I see great and mighty things happening for me. I declare it springs up now. My perception and perspective shifts to new heights. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment