Friday, August 19, 2022

I am a testament of transformation...

*iCommand My Day
20th August, 2022.

“The grace (favor and spiritual blessing) of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the presence and fellowship (the communion and sharing together, and participation) in the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen (so be it).”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭13:14‬ ‭AMPC‬‬

*Prayer
Father, let me experience, at a new level, the grace, of the Lord Jesus Christ and Your love and the presence and fellowship in the Holy Spirit continually in Jesus name, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare that I began to experience the wealth of the Heavenly resources available to me by the grace of my Lord Jesus. I rest in the Love and dept of the dimensions of the acceptance of the Father and I declare that my fellowship and communion with the Holy Spirit goes deeper and higher and better in all dimensions. I become a brand new person with divine empowerment and abilities that bring glory to the name of the Lord. My life becomes a testament of transformation. I live the fullness of my life in all round wellness in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment