Saturday, August 20, 2022

Its All A part of the plan

iCommand My Day
21st August, 2022.

“We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:28‬ ‭AMPC‬‬

*Prayer
I declare by the Spirit of the Lord that all things; visible or invisible, known or unknown are working together and are fitted into a plan for good for me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I love You Lord and I am called according to His design and purpose. Therefore, I declare boldly that I am assured and know without a doubt that the Lord is with me and His Spirit is at work with me. His plans for me are good and they override every plan of the enemy. Therefore; all things are working together and are fitting into a plan for good to me and for me. I live a life worthy of the calling of God as a King on this earth and a Priest to the Lord. I declare that nothing dies in my hand. I succeed in all I do and I continue to prosper in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment