Wednesday, August 17, 2022

My Health Blossoms By the Spirit of God

iCommand My Day

17th August, 2022.

“If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭11:13‬ ‭NIV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, let the Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead quicken and make my body come alive and blossom with health and life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I active the same life that raise Jesus back to life which dwells in my body by the power of the Holy Spirt. Just as every part of Jesus was brought back to live, I declare that every part of my my body receives life and blossom with health. I refuse stress and fatigue. I reject pains and aches in my body. I am full of the life of Christ. I declare wholeness in my spirit, soul and body by the Holy Spirit. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment