Sunday, August 21, 2022

I Shine Ever Brighter, More and More

*iCommand My Day
22nd August, 2022.

But the path of the just is like the shining sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.
Proverbs 4:18 NKJV


*Prayer
I declare that my path is like the shining sun that shines ever brighter and brighter unto the perfect day in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree
I am the just and the beloved of the Lord. The word of the Lord is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Therefore, my path is like the rising sun, I shine brighter and brighter until my old age. I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water; my leaves do not wither and everything I do prospers. I consistently make progress. The Lord has anointed my head with the anointing of the Holy Spirit, my cup and results runs over and are exceptional. I increase greatly day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment