Tuesday, August 23, 2022

I Will Not Be Small, I Rise and Grow Higher and Higher

*iCommand My Day
24th August, 2022.

Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”
Matthew 13:32 NIV

*Prayer
I declare that though my beginning may be so small and insignificant, I rise and grow higher and higher till I become exceedingly great in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I thank You for the seed of greatness which is hidden in me. I declare that my present circumstances does not define the extent of my manifestation. I defy limitations and I boldly declare that though my beginning may be insignificant, my later end shall greatly increase. Therefore, I do not look at the things which may have persisted till now. I declare that I will not be small. Everything I lay my hands on continues to grow till it becomes a global blessing and the joy of many generations in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment