Friday, August 5, 2022

I Move Forward Regardless

*iCommand My Day
6th August, 2022

“God said to Moses: “Why cry out to me? Speak to the Israelites. Order them to get moving. Hold your staff high and stretch your hand out over the sea: Split the sea! The Israelites will walk through the sea on dry ground.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭14:15-16‬ ‭MSG‬‬

*Prayer
In the name of the Lord Jesus, I declare that I move forward and upward only regardless of the prevailing circumstances in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Like the Children of Israel; there may be tension and insecurity around me and at the same time limitations, challenges and obstacles before me, but I declare the decree of the Lord - I go forward! I keep moving. I continue to advance and make progress day by day. Let every hindrance give way for me. I prosper and I walk in favour day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment