Monday, August 15, 2022

I Produce Value For My World

*iCommand My Day
16th August, 2022.

“If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭11:13‬ ‭NIV‬‬

*Prayer
Dear Lord, fill me up with Your life and power by the indwelling of Your Holy Spirit and grant me supernatural gifts and manifestations for my daily life and purpose in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare I receive life and power by the infilling of the Holy Spirit. I declare that divine abilities and giftings in me becomes active and produces value for my world. I declare that I receive manifestations of the Holy Spirit that I do not have before. I declare that I receive all that is required to fulfil my purpose and to navigate daily life. I begin to function from superior advantage by the equipping of the Spirit. I advance day by day in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment