Monday, August 29, 2022

I Advance Rapidly

*iCommand My Day
30th August, 2022.

Every valley shall be exalted And every mountain and hill brought low; The crooked places shall be made straight And the rough places smooth;
Isaiah 40:4 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am more than a conqueror. I am the head not the tail. I overcome and prevail in all my ways and over all challenges before me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare, that I advance rapidly upward and forward. No obstacles no matter how high or deep will hold me back. Therefore, every valley before me shall be exalted and every mountain and hill brought low. I declare the crooked places ahead of me shall be made straight and the rough places smooth. I walk into favour and miracles day by day. Everything is fitted into the plan to result in good for me. I am blessed to achieve global prominence and relevance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment