Thursday, August 11, 2022

Let The Doors Begin To Open

*iCommand My Day
12th August, 2022.

In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the Lord spoken by Jeremiah, the Lord moved the heart of Cyrus king of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his realm and also to put it in writing:
Ezra 1:1 NIV

*Prayer
Father, move the heart of those You have assigned to help me and let Your promises come to pass quickly and without delay in my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Precious Father, move men, systems, structures, policies and institutions to work in my favour. Let doors begin to open for me. Let those assigned to assist me locate me. I declare that I receive the wisdom to handle every opportunity opened to me. I receive the discernment to refuse the disguise of the enemy and I declare that it is a new dawn for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment