Wednesday, August 10, 2022

There Shall Be No Delay

*iCommnd My Day
10th August, 2022.

O satisfy us with Your lovingkindness in the morning [now, before we grow older], That we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
Psalms 90:14 AMP

*Prayer
Heavenly Father, cut off the hold of delay and pour out your blessings and increase on me now in Jesus name, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare; the Lord is my Sun and Shield, He gives me grace and glory, no good thing is withheld from me. Therefore, everything the Lord has assigned to me, I command a delivery. I do not postpone my lifting. I do not put my prosperity on hold. I invoke the blessing upon me now. There shall be no delay. I declare that I enjoy the lovingkindness of the Lord now and I rejoice all the days of my life in Jesus name, Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment