Monday, August 1, 2022

New Beginnings This Month

iCommand My Day
1st August, 2022.

You visit the earth and water it, You greatly enrich it; The river of God is full of water; You provide their grain, For so You have prepared it.
Psalms 65:9 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, visit me this new month, water my life, enrich me greatly on all sides and let there be new beginnings for me in Jesus name, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that this is my month of harvest. I receive bountiful returns. I declare abundance and plenty in every area of my life. I declare new beginnings. My finance increase greatly. I live in sound health and safety. My mind is at rest. The Lord is my shield and protector. Everything brings forth huge harvest for me this month. I swim in health and dwell in plenty in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment