Saturday, July 30, 2022

Lord, Thank You for your visitations

iCommand My Day
31st July, 2022.

You visit the earth and water it, You greatly enrich it; The river of God is full of water; You provide their grain, For so You have prepared it.
Psalms 65:9 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the last day in the Seventh Month of Year and for Your visitations, provisions and nourishment since the year began. Lord I am grateful.

*iDeclare the Decree
The name of the Lord alone be glorified, who has lifted me and kept me from day one till today. Thank You Jesus. I now declare and I speak into the coming month that the Lord visits my life and water it; I am greatly enriched; I become a river of God, full of blessings and I am a channel of blessing. All my needs are met. I increase continually. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment