Monday, July 4, 2022

Blessed and Blessed Only

*iCommand My Day
5th July, 2022.

The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, And he addeth no sorrow with it.
Proverbs 10:22 KJV

*Prayer
Father, make me exceedingly prosperous financially and grant me rest and comfort on every side in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
Lord, we acknowledge that everything good about us is from You. And everything You have given to us is good and perfect. Therefore, I receive everything good and pleasant streaming down from the Father of lights, who shines from the heavens with no hidden shadow. I declare no sorrow or darkness added to my blessings. It is not subject to change or temporal situations. I get richer and better each day. I grow in wealth and abunance in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment