Sunday, July 24, 2022

Lord, Be Generous To Me

*iCommand My Day
25th July, 2022.

“He answered one of them, ‘Friend, I haven’t been unfair! Didn’t you agree to work all day for the usual wage? Is it against the law for me to do what I want with my money? Should you be jealous because I am kind to others?’
Matthew 20:13‭, 15 NLT

*Prayer
Precious Father, Please show me Your kindness, be generous to me too and do for me more than I deserve in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Precious Father, You are a just God. There is no partiality or unfairness with You. You have done pretty well for me more than I could work for or deserve. Lord, make me candidate of Your generosity. Let it be obvious that I have been helped by You more than I can ask, think or imagine. Let me live in Your overflowing blessings day by day in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment