Friday, July 29, 2022

No Rest For The Wicked, No Place For Wickedness

*iCommand My Day
30th July, 2022.

The face of the Lord is against those who do evil, To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
Psalms 34:16 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, let everything in heaven and on earth be against everyone perpetuating or attempting to perpetuate evil in my life and this nation in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; everyone master minding the occurrence of evil in this nation; their path becomes dark and slippery as the angel of the Lord chase them down. Let them be swallowed up by their wickedness and let their memory be washed away from the earth. It is he who digs a pit that will themselves fall into it. But as for me and mine, I declare the lines are fallen for me in pleasant places. Only glorious things are spoken concerning us in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment