Saturday, July 16, 2022

I Dwell in Safety and Plenty

*iCommand My Day
17th July, 2022.

The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore.
Psalms 121:8 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare; the Lord preserves my going out and my coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of the Lord Jesus, I declare preservation over my life, my family, my belongings and everyone connected to me. No evil will come near us and no disaster will be found close to my household. We are exempted from evil reports and bad news. The sun shall not smite us by day nor the moon by night. No assult or arrow of the enemy will prosper against us. I dwell in safety and plenty in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment