Sunday, July 3, 2022

Lord send Men, Resources and Opportunities to me

*iCommand My Day
4th July, 2022.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
James 1:17 NKJV

*Prayer
Father of lights, the giver of all good and perfect gifts, please send men, resourses and opportunities to me and grant me wisdom to maximize them in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Almighty God, let Your blessing rest on me and the works of my hand and provide work opportunities, assets, investment strategies, Investors, benefits, promotions, customers, clients, favorable settlements, profits, bonuses, cheques, credit alerts and unexpected financial blessings in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment