Saturday, July 2, 2022

Chaffs Be Blown Away

*iCommand My Day
3rd July, 2022.

The ungodly are not so, But are like the chaff which the wind drives away.
Psalms 1:4 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, everything and everyone not of You or from You, I name them 'ungodly' and I declare that they are chaff which the wind drives away in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of Jesus, I name as 'ungodly' every situation, circumstances, things or persons that is not from the Father, they are as chaff which the wind drives away. Therefore, there is no room for times wasters, financial devourers, destroyers, sicknesses, evil friendships and associations - let them be all blown away. Only glorious things are spoken of me. Only goodness and mercy follows me. I swim in health and dwell in prosperity in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment