Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Victory Over Evil Voices

*iCommand My Day
20th July, 2022.

But God is my helper. The Lord keeps me alive! For you have rescued me from my troubles and helped me to triumph over my enemies.
Psalms 54:4‭, ‬7 NLT

*Prayer
In the name of Jesus, I declare that I have victory over everything, everyone and every evil voice troubling me in Jesus name,

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare; the Lord God is my helper. The Lord keeps me, my family, business, career, ministry, health and finance alive! I will not be a prey for the enemy. I am not a victim of any ill spoken words. The Lord have rescued me from my troubles and helped me to triumph over my enemies. Therefore, I reign in life. I stand out and I am unstoppable in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment