Saturday, July 9, 2022

I Am An Object of Pride

*iCommand My Day
10th July, 2022.

“Whereas you [Jerusalem] have been abandoned and hated With no one passing through, I will make you an object of pride forever, A joy from generation to generation.
Isaiah 60:15 AMP

*Prayer
Father, turn around the tides and circumstances of my life around, make me an object of pride, a joy from generation to generation in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of Jesus, I speak to every contrary and unpleasant circumstances in my life and I declare a turn around. Let storms cease. Let shame disappear. Let reproach be gone. Whatever makes me hide, I command to fade away now. I am an object of pride. I am an external excellence. I have become the joy of many generations. I increase in wealth, favour and glory in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment