Thursday, July 14, 2022

My Love Ones and I will not be swallowed up, instead we prosper

*iCommand My Day
15th July, 2022.

O earth, earth, earth, Hear the word of the Lord!
Jeremiah 22:29 NKJV

*Prayer
I speak to the earth and I declare that lines are fallen for me in pleasant places and I have a good heritage in the land of the living in the name of the Lord Jesus, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I shall not die, but live and declare the counsel and wonders of the Lord. My life and that of my love ones will not be swallowed up by the earth. My progress will not be hindered and my lifting will not be uprooted or limited. I declare that I am not at disadvantage on this earth. My steps are ordered. Everything is working together for my good. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment