Wednesday, July 20, 2022

I Receive Wholeness

*iCommand My Day
21st July, 2022

By this time they were in front of Peter’s house. On entering, Jesus found Peter’s mother-in-law sick in bed, burning up with fever. He touched her hand and the fever was gone. No sooner was she up on her feet than she was fixing dinner for him.
Matthew 8:14‭-‬15 MSG

*Prayer
Precious Lord, by faith I declare that Your hand is upon me, therefore every sickness in body checks out of my body now and never to return in Jesus name, Amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare, the hand of the Lord my God is upon me therefore every residue of sickness leaves my body now. I declare I am healed of any and every kind of illnesses. I declare that every fibre of my being receives life. I am full of the Holy Spirit. I receive wholeness.  I reject fatigue and body aches. I am strengthened with might in my inner man by the Spirit of the Lord. I am free to move arround and carry out my normal day to day responsibilities in Jesus name, Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment